Date(s) - Sep 12, 2013 - Sep 15, 2013
Turning Stone Resort & Casino
Scare-A-Con is not only a zombie convention, it’s a full-fledged horror & sci-fi fan convention.
It has lots of special treats for the participant:
- The RIP (Recognition of Inspired Performance) awards (first edition)
- lots of celebrities
- a psychic fair
- a film fest (where you can submit your movie)
- lots of featured panel discussions including: “Our fascination with zombies”, “Zombies in Film/TV – an evolution”, “Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide” and a lot more
Tickets are at a good price, too.
You can get the full weekend pass at $50 (price at the door) but now (for a limited time only) you can get it for $35.
The discounted $35 full weekend pass includes all of the following:
- Admission to convention hall during entire event
- Admission to all panel discussions, lectures and celebrity Q&As
- Admission to all parties (Exclusive Celebrity VIP Party not included)
- Admission to all film screenings, including film premieres
- SWAG Bag with SCARE-A-CON goodies
There is also a VIP full weekend pass at $150 (price at the door), discounted now at $130 and it includes:
- Everything listed in Full Weekend Pass above, plus:
- Preferred seating in panel discussions, lectures, film screenings & celebrity Q&As
- Admission to Exclusive Celebrity VIP Party
- Collectible SCARE-A-CON 2013 T-shirt
Event website: scareacon.com